Check out our new competitions for 2017!
Paper Arts, Cosplay, Anime Drawing, Selfie and More!
Step 1: Fill out entry form completely (entry form must include division and class numbers to be processed) and mail or you can enter online by clicking here. Entry forms must be received by May 16, 2017. All entry forms are needed prior to dropping off your entry, no exceptions.
Step 2: Drop off entries on Saturday, June 3, 2017 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. No entries will be accepted after 5 p.m. If you are unable to drop off your entry, you can send someone in your place or mail via UPS (for more info on UPS, see below). This is the only day entries will be accepted.
Entry drop off is located at the LA County Fair - 1101 W. McKinley Ave. Pomona, CA 91768. Please enter into Gate 1 off of McKinley Ave, let the guard know that you are here to drop off your entry and they will direct you to the DIY Design Studio.
If you are mailing in your entries via UPS, they must be received by 4 p.m. on Thursday, June 1, 2017. Please include a duplicate copy of your entry form with your shipment. UPS entries can be mailed to:
LA County Fair / DIY Design Studio
1101 W. McKinley Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
Step 3: Visit your entries on display here at LACF. All entries will be on display from September 1, 2017 – September 24, 2017, closed Mondays (except Labor Day), and Tuesdays.
Step 4: Pick up entries on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. This is the ONLY day for pick up. Unclaimed articles will be donated to non-profit charities. Bring your claim check with you. If your claim check is lost, you must show identification before we will release your items. If you are unable to pick up your items you must send someone in your place. Please send them with your claim checks, or if they are lost you must send them with a note that it authorizes the release of your items.
Pick up is located at the LA County Fair - 1101 W. McKinley Ave. Pomona, CA 91768. Please enter into Gate 1 off of McKinley Ave., let the guard know that you are here to pick up your entry and they will direct you to the DIY Design Studio.
Featured Competitions & Contests
Download your Entry Form here
Tips for filling out your entry form:
- For example, if you are entering an outfit that includes a hat, dress and booties, each item would need to be placed on its own line so that a tag is made for each item.
- Please print your name clearly. Your entry tag will reflect the name printed on your entry form.
- Under the section marked “Description” please indicate the color, type or size of your entry.
- For example, if it is a quilt you can write the pattern name, or the color of the quilt, just a basic description.
- If your division and class numbers accurately describe your entry then you do not need to fill out the section marked “Description.”
- Division and class numbers needed to fill out your entry form can be found below under each competition section (for example, under Arts & Crafts, Quilting, etc.) and must be indicated on your entry form or the form will not be processed.
Download the Entry Rules here
For a complete description of each competition category, including division and class numbers, please click on the category below.