High School Marching Band Parade Competition
Applications are now available!
Sign up your band for a chance at $22,000 worth of cash prizes!
Why should you sign up?
- Forget entry fees – signing up for our competition is free, and we even have programs in place to help you pay for expenses.
- Our competition gives away $22,000 in cash prizes – some of the highest stakes in the nation! One grand champion will walk away with $10,000!
- Reward your students by arriving early or staying late to enjoy the Fair on the day of your competition!
- See how you place among some of California’s top marching bands and get feedback from our SCSBOA-affiliated judges.
- Every year our competition grows a little – so be sure to sign up quickly before spots run out! Applications are due June 1st, 2017!
- Friday, September 1st – Pomona Day
- Wednesday, September 6th – Ontario Day
- Thursday, September 7th – Claremont & Upland Day
- Friday, September 8th – Riverside County, Rowland Heights, Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino, & Whittier Day
- Wednesday, September 13th – La Verne Day
- Thursday, September 14th – Diamond Bar & Montclair Day
- Friday, September 15th – San Dimas & Fontana Day
- Wednesday, September 20th – Chino & Glendora Day
(Your band does not need to be affiliated with a city to participate, nor do you need to participate on the day your city is being celebrated if it does not fit into your scheduling)
Huge Congratulations to our 2016 Placing Bands!
1st place ($10000): Chino High School 77th Cavalry
2nd place ($5000): Glendora Tartan Band & Pageantry
3rd place ($2500): Diamond Bar High School Thundering Herd
1st place ($1000): Diamond Ranch High School Panther Brigade
2nd place ($750): Garey High School Marching Band
3rd place ($500): Downey High School Viking Marching Band
1st place ($1000): Arlington High School Golden Pride
2nd place ($750): “Ganesha’s Own” Giants Marching Band
3rd place ($500): Don Antonio Lugo High School Marching Band