Thank you for your interest in our local talent stages! Please note these performances are non-paid and on a volunteer basis. We cannot accommodate bands on either of our local talent stages.
At this time we are not accepting applications. If you’re interested in being a part of our database for future Fairs, please email the following to us:
· Group Name
· Main Contact Name
· Main Contact’s E-mail Address
· Website (if applicable)
Local Talent applications will be made available on this page in mid-April. Those who are in the database will receive an e-mail as soon as the link is made live.
- We are unable to accommodate bands on either stage unless they are completely acoustic (i.e.: school bands, soloists, etc.) Applications from bands that are not acoustic will not be reviewed.
- Local Talent stages are unpaid. Parking and general admission will be provided for performers, directors, and a limited amount of assistants only.
- Groups are booked on a first-come, first-served basis, based on availability and type of performance. The sole decision for selection rests with the LA County Fair Entertainment Department; any application may be rejected at any time, for any reason deemed necessary.
- Due to the high volume of applicants, not all submissions will be booked. Please wait for our team to reach out to you regarding booking. You will reach a confirmation of receipt page upon successfully submitting your application.
- For groups that have been selected, the Entertainment Department will send you a detailed information packet, including a confirmation that must be signed and returned, maps, and your credentials.