Plaza de las Americas Stage - Latin Acts Only
Thank you for your interest in performing at the 2017 LA County Fair, which will take place September 1 – September 24, 2017 (closed Mondays, except Labor Day, and Tuesdays).
• We are unable to accommodate bands on either stage unless they are completely acoustic (i.e.: school bands, soloists, etc.) Applications from bands that are not acoustic will not be reviewed.
• Local Talent stages are unpaid. Parking and general admission will be provided for performers, directors, and a limited amount of assistants only.
• Groups are booked on a first-come, first-served basis, based on availability and type of performance. The sole decision for selection rests with the LA County Fair Entertainment Department; any application may be rejected at any time, for any reason deemed necessary.
• Due to the high volume of applicants, not all submissions will be booked. Please wait for our team to reach out to you regarding booking. You will reach a confirmation of receipt page upon successfully submitting your application.
• For groups that have been selected, the Entertainment Department will send you a detailed information packet, including a confirmation that must be signed and returned, maps, and your credentials.
We look forward to reviewing your application!